2018 Roseville Young Playwrights Festival
March 24th - March 25th, 2018
NEW! Deadline for Submissions: DECEMBER 31, 2017!
Attention Roseville Students!
You are eligible to submit your original script to the Roseville Young Playwrights Festival IF:
- You are enrolled in 4th-12th Grade in a school located in the Roseville City School District.
- You have written an original play that is between 10-15 pages (for 6th-12th Grades) or between 8-10 pages (for 4th-5th Grades).
- You are interested in seeing your play workshopped by local actors and presented at the Roseville Theatre in downtown Roseville
If you are interested in submitting your original script to the Roseville Young Playwrights Festival, please do the following:
1. Fill out the Application Form (Click Here to Download the Application Form).
2. Print TWO copies of your original script.
4. Complete the checklist contained within the Application Form.
5. Mail your completed Application Form and TWO copies of your script to us by DECEMBER 31, 2017!
Roseville Young Playwrights Festival
Roseville Theatre Arts Academy
241 Vernon Street
Roseville, CA 95678
Submissions MUST BE POSTMARKED by December 31, 2017, in order to be eligible for the Roseville Young Playwrights Festival.
- Finalists will be selected on a competitive basis.
- Applications and submission materials will NOT be returned.
- Only the work of those who are able to attend the ENTIRE Festival will be considered for inclusion. (View the Festival Schedule here.)
- Roseville Theatre Arts Academy does not provide travel, housing, or coverage for other costs for Festival attendees.
- Please review the complete Festival Rules here.
EARLY SUBMISSIONS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.